Scent No 04—Eucalyptus, Balsam, Wild Berries
Breathe deep and escape to the forest. Woody balsam, piney eucalyptus and sweet berries offer a refreshing respite from the chaos of daily life.
Notes: Eucalyptus, Balsam, Wild Berries
How to Make:
Selecting a suitable vessel:
As a rule of thumb, stick to tumblers, cups, and jars that can withstand heat, and won’t leak, crack, or catch fire.
- Glazed ceramic
- Sturdy glass
- Sealed metal tins
- Approx. 3" wide
- Porous ceramic ie. terra cotta
- Wood, coconut shells, plastic
- All flammable materials
- Unable to hold water
- Easily tips over
Remove accessories from bag. Microwave open bag of wax upright in a microwave-safe dish for two minutes or until all wax is melted. Thread wick through wick holder and center in suitable vessel. Pour liquid wax into vessel and let set for two hours. Trim wick and enjoy!
- 10 oz of all natural, scented eco-friendly coconut blend wax. Non-toxic wax is free of parabens, paraffin and phthalates. Fragrance and essential oils are free of phthalates.
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Wooden wick holder
Burning & Care
- Burn time is approximately 60 hrs
- Trim wick to 1/4” before each burn
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep away from wind drafts and flammable materials
- Keep away from small children and pets
- Recommended burn time is no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at once
Candle is hand-poured in Los Angeles, CA.